Monday, June 7, 2010

Atlanta



The next morning I wake up in ATL. I decide to start moving right out of the station. I grab some quick breakfast, check in to a hotel right across the street from the train station and head out with my friend JL to meet up with some friends at Summerfest in the Virginai Highlands section of Midtown ATL. Tons of music, art, and carnie food. Yum. Saw the Bob Schnieder band, which was pretty cool. Then we missed Tonic to go to another festival called "Artlantis". Same situation but much smaller and more indie. Cool bands, great art, nice young peoples. We end up doing some heavy bar hoping in the Little Five Points distric, stoping in The Perter, which was amazing, The Euclid Yacht Club, which isn't how it's name sounds, and a few other places. All great foods and drinks! I pass out early because the train to New Orleans is early the next morning, and off I go again. ATL is a really great town. I miss it and kind of wish my opportunity, and time I spent there, went a little better. Oh well, next... ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment